Sunday, November 12, 2006

Non-Violence

on Selvan's Blog

Stunning video Selvan! Left me speechless!

But, I don’t think there is any correlation between vegetarianism and nonviolence towards fellow humans! Else, the world would not have witnessed ruthless slaughtering of millions by a group of strict vegetarians and animal-rights advocates: Adolf Hitler and other leading Nazis, the Aryan supremacist!

Honestly, even in our own country, every time when I am faced with this extrapolation dilemma, it reminds me of the damage done to our society for centuries by a small community who are living in the midst of us, and who happened to be vegetarians as well! Although, they did not practice violence, but they did much more damage to the society by rendering a major chunk of the population completely useless! I am more scared of these people, than the ones that point their sword to my throat!

Thanks, now I can take a deep breath! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home