Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Philosophy of Life



On T~ Blog

My philosophy of life? Mmm... life is maze, where we are always in the middle of this labyrinth, with a never-ending quest for truth, wisdom, knowledge, comfort, care, love, lust,... uh... a never-ending list... the worst, all of them exist outside this maze!! lol, like this picture: http://www.caff.de/maze/screenshot.gif


Very interesting analysis, especially positioning the maze at the metaphysical level! Thought-provoking indeed T~

My philosophy of life is not that complex, in fact, I realize that I did not explain the reason clearly in my comment (as my mother-tongue is not English, many a times, my sentence-constructs propagate completely different meaning than what I intended!lol, and this one is surly a mess, sorry about that).

Ok here is my point - There is no one religion, no one ideology, no one set of societal values and so on... Given this heterogeneous nature of the environment we live-in, especially when the differences are contradicting with one another, I think as humanity we are totally screwed! ...leaving with us just ONE single solace: the hope that the truth is somewhere in the ether, and some we will find it someday!

Yes, the yellow blot in center is us, and the truth is the wide space outside the maze. The maze itself represents the confusing and contradicting current state of the mankind; variety of promises & hopes, leading us sometimes to dead-ends and disappointments, but we shouldn’t give up, after all life is the journey of finding the truth, isn’t it? So we need to constantly do diligent course-corrections (using our bad experiences, mabe!). The green blot is the gateway to our freedom (because truth will set us free, I believe that!) It is the only exit-door which will release us from our current miserable state to an eternal boundless bliss (wide open space).

Further, keeping aside the fact that there is just "one way" out, by being in the center one has no clue as to what that "way" is, because the one who has already exited has no way of telling us how he exited! lol... (because he is no more in the context)! Hence everyone needs to work his own way out, which I call the "self-realization", unfortunately this does not come that easily...

Not sure I made my point (or I make any sense at all! lol). As of now this is what I think the function of life is all about: Seek the truth, you will find it (or it will find you)! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger நா.கிருஷ்ண கோபிகா said...

புதிர்வட்டப் பாதைகளின் புதிர்கள் புதிராகவே உள்ளது.. தன்னிலை அறிந்து கொள்ள முயற்சிக்கும் போது எளிமையாகி மேலும் கடினமாகிறது.இன்னும் காலம் கடந்து இல்லாமல் ஆகவும் கூடும்,கேள்விகளும் தேடல்களும்!

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home